GoXplorUSA Refund Policy:
- Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email when your deposit or full payment is confirmed. The cancellation policy will take effect once your payment is confirmed via email from GoXplorUSA. If your payment cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy and consider purchasing a travel insurance policy
- a 50% deposit is required at booking
- full payment is required 31 days before departure date. (departure date is not included in this number)
What CAN be Refunded:
- All trips will require a minimum number of vehicles to participate. In the rare event there are not enough vehicles you will be given a choice to be fully refunded or you may choose another trip as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances. • Please note that the trip substitute chosen may be more or less expensive than the original trip and therefore may be subject to an additional cost or partial refund for the difference. • All trips are Permit dependent, in the event a permit is not issued or is revoked for any reason regardless of date, you will be given a full refund prior to the departure date. This may or may not prevent the trip from proceeding. In the event a permit is not available and the forest service allows, we will still take the trip at no cost to you. Any additional refunds due to extenuating circumstances will be reviewed on an individual basis and is at the sole discretion of GoXplorUSA as to if a refund will be given in full or in part. Kindness goes a long way.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
- Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the trip that is not used by the participant after trip departure regardless of circumstances.
- Any tickets, permits, fees, food or passes purchased prior to departure will not be refunded.
- Weather is something that happens and is part of the adventure. Trips will not be canceled due to anything short of a known extreme event. This will be extremely rare as we cant predict the weather when we are setting dates for trips. We will however attempt to schedule trips when extreme weather is less likely. In the event of extreme weather after departure we will take precautions to stay safe and alter the trip accordingly when possible.
- We will not refund any expense incurred by the participant on the way to, during or after the event has concluded. For example: Any hotel or fuel expenses, Medical needs or any vehicle issues regardless of cause will not be compensated by GoXplorUSA. We will however do our best to help you any way we can during the event. We understand vehicles break down from time to time. It is very important that you keep up the maintenance on your vehicle. Any breakdowns will impact the whole group. We highly recommend getting your vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic and serviced prior to any adventure. Being a responsible overlander includes knowing your vehicle and having parts replaced before they fail.
Our Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all trips.
- Please note that cancellation refund is calculated based on the date we receive your emailed cancellation request and trip start date.
- The day we receive your request, and the day of departure are not counted in the dates used to calculate your refund.
- Please allow up to 30 days to receive your refund less any fees charged to GoXplorUSA for processing the original payment. For example: We are charged a % for processing the charge you will not get that back. We will send you a check, so you are not charged a fee a second time. this can be as much as $20.00 depending on the amount and the situation.